This article will help you to:
- Sign in to Sandata on Demand (SoD) if you are a returning user.
- Understand the steps you take when you have forgotten your password.
Note: We recommend using the Chrome browser.
- Select Sign In in the upper right corner.
The Sign in to Sandata Technologies pop-up window will open.
- Enter your email address and password and then select Sign In.
Note: Enter the email address that you used previously to send support tickets to Solana and the password you set when registering above.
Note: If you can’t remember your password, select the Forgot my password link beneath the Sign in button.
- Select New Ticket at the top of the screen to enter a new support ticket.
Then, select I/DD (Solana) Support Request from the drop-down list:
And finally, complete and submit the support request ticket as usual:
- Select My Existing Tickets to review the status of the tickets you have already submitted.
- Select I/DD Learning to access the Learning Center, which includes PDFs to user guides, help topics, white papers, releases notes, and interactive eLearning tutorials.
Last Updated: May 2021, JLO Last Reviewed: May 2021, JLO