This article will help you to:
- Understand how to sign in to Sandata on Demand (SoD) for the first time.
- Understand the necessary steps to take for a first time user.
Note: We recommend using the Chrome browser.
- Select Sign In in the upper right corner.
The Sign in to Sandata Technologies pop-up window will open.
- Select the Sign-up link.
- Enter your full name and email address and then select Sign up.
NOTE: Enter the email address that you used previously to send support tickets to Solana.
You will see this message:
- Follow the link in the email you receive, enter the password you desire and select Set password.
Note: Passwords are six (6) characters or longer, including a capital letter, a lowercase letter, a number, and a special character.
- Go on to “Returning Users” for instructions on submitting tickets, reviewing tickets, and accessing the Learning Center.
Last Updated: May 2021, JLO Last Reviewed: May 2021, JLO