This article will help you to:
- Understand the plan for the upcoming system maintenance.
- Clear your browsing history/cache
Sandata will be conducting planned database maintenance on Monday, March 13, 2023.
Sandata will deploy this update to the system on Monday, March 13, 2023 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (ET). The maintenance will take two (2) hours, ending at 11:00PM ET, and during that time users may experience intermittent periods of inaccessibility. Please advise your staff to log out of the system by 8:30PM ET on Monday, March 13, 2023. Failure to log out of the system may result in the user being automatically timed out of your session.
Scheduled Maintenance Information
- Maintenance begins: Monday, March 13, 2023, at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (ET).
- Maintenance ends: Monday, March 13, 2023, at 11:00 PM ET.
Sandata Agency Management will be unavailable during the maintenance period. During system maintenance, field staff should continue to call in and out using Sandata Mobile Connect® or Telephonic Visit Verification™. Calls will be collected and will be sent to the agency database when maintenance ends.
Deleting Your Browser History:
If you have any browser issues, please delete your browsing history. Click the applicable link below and follow the instructions to delete the history of supported browsers.
- Mozilla Firefoxhttps://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Clear+Recent+History#w_how-do-i-clear-my-history
- Google Chromehttps://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95589?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
After deleting your browser's history, close then reopen all your browser windows before logging in.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Customer Support using your agency's designated phone number or email.