This article will help you:
- Understand how to use Sandata On-Demand (SoD)
- Log into Sandata On-Demand
- Review your existing tickets.
- Create a new ticket from Sandata On-Demand
This article is to assist users when they are logging into Sandata On-Demand (SOD).
The user will type the following URL into their browser: https://sandata.zendesk.com/hc/en-us. Google Chrome is the recommended browser to access the Sandata Help Center.
This will take them to the Sandata On-Demand (SOD) Home Page.
Once logged in the user can:
- Use the search bar or the menus on the home page to search for information related to their Sandata products. SOD contains many articles and videos to help the user get answers or learn about Sandata’s products.
- Access “REQUESTS” – Provides a list of all tickets opened by the user. The user will be able to see their tickets and tickets they are CC’d on.
- Submit a Request – Provides forms for the user to use to submit a new ticket request. The forms will have multiple fields requesting information from the user. How the user answers these questions will allow SOD to direct the ticket to the appropriate support team.
Submitting a New Request
When the user selects SUBMIT A REQUEST, they will be taken to the SUBMIT A REQUEST page. Here the user will be able to select a form, fill it out and submit a request/ticket to the Sandata Customer Support Team.
The user may see one General Support form, or multiple specific forms depending upon the program that their organization is a part of. A user who is not logged in can also submit a generic General Support request.
Depending upon the subject identified by the user, SOD may provide article suggestions based on the issue being described. If none of these suggestions apply, the user may continue to fill out the form and submit their request.
Once the user completes all the fields on the form, and any attachments if applicable, they will click the SUBMIT button.
The user will receive a confirmation email with the ticket number of their new request.
Viewing Existing Tickets
When the user selects REQUESTS from the drop down page, they will be taken to their tickets list.
Here they will be able to view all tickets submitted and click into tickets for additional information.
- The user will be able to see tickets they requested.
- The user can click on “Requests I’m CC’d on” to see tickets not submitted by them.
- Tickets can be sorted by Ticket ID, the date created, or the date of the last activity on the ticket.
- To see details about a request, the user will click on the request title.
All requests will display. The user can filter the request by ticket status.
The user will be able to review all public updates/comments on the ticket. They will also be able to review basic ticket information including ticket requested date, last updated date, ticket ID and ticket status. The user can update the ticket by clicking Add to Conversation.
If the user reviews the ticket and determines that the issue is resolved, they can click on the Mark as Solved button to communicate to the Customer Support team that the issue is solved. Only the requester can mark a ticket solved. CCs on the ticket cannot solve a ticket.