This article will help you to:
- Understand the upcoming updates for Sandata EVV with Billing and Scheduling
- Clear your browsing history/cache
Sandata will be conducting planned database maintenance of the Sandata Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Scheduling and Billing system modules on Monday, September 12, 2022.
Sandata will perform maintenance to the system on Monday, September 12, 2022 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (ET). The maintenance will take no longer than two (2) hours, ending at 11:00PM ET. During this time, access to EVV Scheduling and Billing portions of the system may be intermittent.
During this time:
- Access to Sandata EVV Scheduling and Billing will be intermittent.
- All other Sandata systems will be available.
- Field Staff who call in and call out, should continue to call in and out.
Once this update has been completed it is recommended that you Delete your browsing history/Clear your Cache
Deleting Your Browser History:
If you have any browser issues, please delete your browsing history. Click the applicable link below and follow the instructions to delete the history of supported browsers.
- Mozilla Firefoxhttps://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Clear+Recent+History#w_how-do-i-clear-my-history
- Google Chromehttps://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95589?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
After deleting your browser's history, close then reopen all your browser windows before logging in.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Customer Support using your agency's designated phone number or email.