This article will help you:
- Understand how to sign in to Sandata on Demand (SoD) for the first time.
- Understand the necessary steps to take for a first time user.
This article is to assist new users the first time they are logging into Sandata’s Help Center – Sandata on Demand.
Logging into Sandata on Demand
The user can reach Sandata on Demand (SoD at Sandata.zendesk.com. Google Chrome is the preferred browser for accessing SoD . A pop-up will appear asking the user for their email and password.
When the user gets to the Login Page (see screen shot above), they will be able enter their email address and password. First time users will click the SIGN-UP link to get started.
A pop up will appear and ask for the user’s email and password. First time users will click SIGN UP.
The user will enter their full name and email address. Then click SIGN UP.
They will receive an email from Sandata with additional instructions to create their password and access SoD.
NOTE: If the user does not receive an email, or there is an error message of any kind of the log-in page, contact the Sandata Customer Support team at your usual support phone number to assist with account setup.
The user will receive an email with a link to set/reset their password.
The user will enter a new password. Passwords are six (6) characters or longer, including a capital letter, a lowercase letter, a number, and a special character.
Sandata on Demand
Once the user creates their login credentials, they will have access to the Sandata on Demand.
If the user attempts to sign in with an email address that is not recognized by the database, they will still receive an email to create a password and gain access to SoD, however, they will not be able to see any program specific content. There will be no links on the landing page and no information related to their organization’s tickets. In this case, the user should contact Customer Support via their normal phone/email address. The Customer Support agent will assist in setting the user up in the database and help them set their password.
- It is important for users to know they will need to verify their association to their agency to be given credentials from the Customer Support team.
- The Customer Support team will verify some basic information regarding the user and the organization prior to providing login credentials.
- The user will see the following pop-up to assist:
NOTE: Now the buttons across the top of the page will say “My Existing Tickets” and “New Tickets”. The user will be able to view tickets under their associated organizations. The user will also be able to enter a new ticket request.
- Returning users will enter their email address and their password.
- If the user is unsure or forgets their password, they will be able to reset the password.
- The user will enter their email address and password and click Sign In.
- The user should be directed to their content page.
- If the user does not remember their password, they can click on the “Forgot My Password” link under the login box. They will receive the same password reset email as noted above.
- Once logged into the knowledge base, the user should be able to search for information, review existing tickets and/or submit a new ticket.
Last Updated: May 2021, JLO Last Reviewed: May 2021, JLO